Amalayer?
1AMALAYER? AMALAWYER? AMASORRY? AMADOVEGIRL AND I LOVE IT?
Phrases that went viral in just a day gaining 19 thousand comments and more to come since the last time I viewed the video.
Polls on "Amaledigard" and "Amalayer" have been swarming up websites, Facebook to be one of them, causing more and more commotion to a situation.
My bubble on the issue ( which has currently subsided ) was that since I had been through the same situation as the victim of Netizens.
As far as I've observed..
One, I find nothing typically wrong with her accent.
Two, She could've been having a bad day like everyone else
Three, Self defense... come on people, if someone gave you attitude and you bursted on the spot, then the other party denies in public who wouldn't react? It maybe have looked like she over reacted but we all could've done it. She was just unlucky someone caught it on tape.
Four, People barely know the real story, those who speak and degrade her are fools. Attacking her with comments when they never actually witnessed the happening.
Lastly, People just exaggerated it, making it viral so they would have another issue to rant about on the web.
I saw this brave soul's post and read throughout it... That's right... Give her a break.. You would've asked for the same if you were in her situation..
Read more about the brave soul's post? Go to:
adibontuyan.tumblr.com/post/35718490815/giveherabreak


Me too. I think it's way too unfair for the girls' situation. I would do the same if i were in her place. It's just so happen that the ladyguard was caught so innocent. Too bad. hehe..
ReplyDeleteLike this. :)