What's near?
2Your lights sing me a melody ♪~
C H R I S T M A S
A time for sharing
A time for caring
A time for giving
A time worth living
Christmas used to be my favorite season, always is.
But this time.. It's different.
I used to spend Christmas with my family.
Then I spent Christmas with dad, and then with mom.
When I graduated highschool, I spent it with my cousins.
The following year, was with my aunts and uncles.
This time, I'm spending it with my bro.
Christmas trees were decorated with Red, Gold, or even Green.
That's what christmas colors used to be.
Then came Blue, because of the white christmas.
Then all the other colors came along.
Mom loved Red, Dad loved Gold.
Those two color are getting kinda old.
Red was simplicity,
Gold stood for elegance,
Green kept the harmony.
Santa Claus... I've been in a debate if it should encourage children to actually believe in him.
I was the opposing party. But then I too realized...
I'm still a kid, I've still got an imagination. It is a necessary ingredient in living,. So be it if I am childish.
it wakes up my dead brain cells. :P I may be wrong. But it doesn't make anyone right.
So 2 days and 2 nights left till christmas! Get you loved ones something! doesn't have to be materialistic or whatever.. But something from the heart. :D
P.S.
Oh and.. get me one too while you're at it! ;)



Ka cuute! :3
ReplyDelete:P Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday to me, Happy new year! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D
ReplyDelete