Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lights

0
6:35 AM


Fun Fact #1: Lights
"It is visible.
But I can also be invisible."


I've always fancied taking bokeh shots ever since the first time I was able to use a 50mm lens on my Elder sister's Nikon D700.

It actually inspired me and brought me into the world of photography. (although I wish someday I can be considered as a photographer)

So there we were, me and one of my best of friends, pointing and shooting the lights after a long tiring day. around our school campus trying to relax our minds.


The way different colors mixed, overlapping each other in different levels of opacity and texture on a dark starry night always seemed to make me space out.


You? What relaxes your mind? :)
Comment below

About the author

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."

0 comments: