It wouldn't hurt to be sweet. ;)
0A sweet tooth is not that bad. Take a pick, open up, smile, and take a break and a bite.
Who said sweets were bad? Not unless you're diabetic then I guess so.
Sweets changes a person's mood. believe it or not. And obvious fact it is. Especially since I'm a chocolate lover.
A bite or two will cure you. I once told a friend who was bitter as a bitter gourd after a long hard day.
She took a bite, sooner or later we ended up laughing.
not sure if she was faking it, but then we ended up thinking on the brighter side of things.
Sweets are sweet. no one can deny it. (well duh)
I've had too much for the rest of my life, trying to taste every type of chocolate.
Don't know if it's a drug but I call it that way.
just remember.
Earth is the only planet with chocolate existing.
So save the earth!
Oh... and the chocolates too! ;)


0 comments: