Mass Com? Hmm...
0"Arangkada Balita"
the name we gave our major project on TV and Speech Performance for our own News Package as a Final Requirement as a third year college student.
"not everything you see on TV is real"
and old quote I remembered as a kid.
I wondered if it were real. So there I took it as a challenge to actually experience the training behind the camera.
And here goes the confession of a MassCom student who barely knows what she's talking about.
Love Media? Go for MassCom
Love News? Go for MassCom
Love Reporting? Go for MassCom
Love Acting? Try Jumping off a bridge.
Just kidding with the last one.
MassCom's a heck of a course. Doesn't mean it doesn't have math it's gonna be easy.
So far, where I'm standing now somehow tells me what you see from TV is not real is partially a lie
but what you hear could be the truth hidden in a lie.
But what ever it is, I'm a Proud Mass Communication student.


0 comments: