Happy Birthday Mom!
0Today is the 10th of November 2011.
The day when the most beautiful woman I've met on earth was born.
The one who went through all 16 years of my life by my side.
She's now another year older, but she's still beautiful to me.
Always is, always will be. Too bad she's away from me at this moment.
Lying in her bed, maybe with the ceiling lights off,
But as usual with the favorite blue lamp of hers on.
Nope, she isn't afraid of the dark, she just likes to leave it on.
I wonder what she must be thinking at this moment.
Could she be awake, praying the rosary?
Or could she be soundly asleep in her king bed?
Too bad she isn't feeling well..
she couldn't sleep, like when she was here at home aswell.
Ate said they couldn't celebrate because of that.
So on behalf, we celebrated it here aswell.
Imagining that she was here, still... with the family.
I miss her... so much....
oh wait... . who is she, you ask?
Well, she's the loveliest woman alive for me.
and yeap! she's my mom.
mark that.
Friends of mine even liked it when she was around.
Cause mom's the friendly, loving, and fun kind.
especially when she had a box of chocolates!
mhmmm... how delicious they were.
well... enough of food for now.. though I'm a bit hungry..
I just wanted to let you guys all know that..
Even if i'm far away,
I'd celebrate this day.
A day that means so much to her,
once a year, that it occurs.
Three simple words "Happy Birthday mom"
is all for now I'd say.
and ask her guardian angel to keep her safe
each day, i pray.
I love my mom with all my heart,
I'd say it everyday.
though distance may keep us apart
deep in my heart she'll stay.
I LOVE YOU MOM! Happy Birthday. ;)
-your loving bunso.


0 comments: