hunger games
0
T H E H U N G E R G A M E S.
Hunger games is one of 2012's movies of the year which for me I recommend you a "must-watch". If you haven't seen it yet, grab a friend! a family member! oh and don't forget the tickets and to secure some snacks for a film of almost 3 hours you have to bear in your seat, which actually might change your mind sets.
I'm going to give you a lil spoiler, but if I were you? Read the book first. No, not so you can nagg on how emphasized the book may be but..
TRUST ME. if you were a director, every bit'a line in there? mhmm. in the so called "script" won't actually be every single movement once converted in to film.
12 districts picks a boy and girl to fight to the deaths, where in the games will change everyone as the world will be watching.
In this film it has a twist of adventure, romance and wee-bit-of thrill.
so hey! I'm not gonna spoil it for you. Get out and watch it in 2D or 3D. Your choice. ;)
so hey! I'm not gonna spoil it for you. Get out and watch it in 2D or 3D. Your choice. ;)


0 comments: